To ensure that the content you are trying to access is suitable to your investment needs,
Mount Lucas is required to obtain and verify proper credentials to validate that one of the following conditions is met:
- You are a current client/investor.
- You are an advisor or interested party of a current or prospective client/investor.
- You are an accredited investor seeking more information about Mount Lucas.
Upon approval of your credentials, Mount Lucas will provide you with a unique username and password
that will allow you to securely access more detailed strategy information.
The secure sections of our website provide the following information:
- Detailed product offerings
- Comprehensive and historical performance data
- Market and strategy commentary written by Mount Lucas portfolio managers
- Archived presentations and audio podcasts of Mount Lucas web meetings
- Due diligence material and related downloads
If you are a client or advisor, you will have access to the the items listed above and additionally have secure and protected access to the following items:
- Current and historical monthly statements
- Detailed account performance data and tables
- Forms for administering and making changes to your account
- Current and historical K-1 tax forms
- Access to Investor Analytics, an independent, third-party risk analytics site
If you have any questions or concerns prior to registering, or experience any technical issues
when attempting to register
, please contact us so that we may assist you further.